Under the Dome had monster numbers last week in which it became CBS’s highest rated summer premiere since 2005. Under the Dome was also the highest rated program among adults 18-49 and with with Total Viewers for the week of June 24-30. Will we see a season two? It’s all about the numbers. Let’s see how Under the Dome fared last night!
Originally, the overnight numbers revealed 11.5 million viewers, a 2.8 rating with Adults 18-49. beating the score of MISTRESSES and SIBERA combined.” Under the Dome was adjusted up a tenth this afternoon among adults 18-49 versus Monday’s preliminary ratings. Under the Dome now at a 2.9 rating w/ 11.81 million viewers.
I’ll keep you posted if any other adjustments come in.
- WHAT’S UP IN WILMYWOOD 06/30/2013 SPECIAL EDITION: Under the Dome: Ratings and Locations revealed! (wilmywood.wordpress.com)
- UNDER THE DOME: Ratings and Reviews (wilmywood.wordpress.com)
- Review: “Under the Dome (Week 2)” (variety.com)
- Under the Dome: Which ‘Burning’ Questions Were Answered in Week 2? Which Lives Were Lost? (horrorboom.com)
- SNEAK PEEK: Stills from Under the Dome Episode 3: Manhunt (dreadcentral.com)
- ‘Under the Dome’ Down in Second Week, Still Looking Good for CBS (Variety)