Good Lord what a crazy day it was on Monday! We got so much information in! Okay so let’s take it all in! We’ve had to rearrange the 2014 Wilmywood Film Slate Now the production schedule looks like this:
- ABC’s Secret and Lies – Offices opening this week. Production begins February 21st.
- CBS’s Under the Dome Season 2 – Offices slowly opening this week. Production begins March 4th.
- FOX’s Sleepy Hollow Season 2 – Fox Pres. Reilly says production begins in March, but that could translate to offices opening, we will wait and see on that.
- Mattel’s Max Steel: Waiting, originally scheduled to be first out of the gate, is now in a holding pattern.
- Bolden!: Waiting
Yesterday, we learned that Fox Chairman Kevin Reilly told reporters at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, that there will definitely be 13 episodes but there might be a few more. AND the best part was that he said this fall their will be no interruptions! God, that drove me nuts! Baseball, the holidays! Geesh! Also, Reilly boasted about our show’s success, saying it was one of the three highest-rated dramas of the year. and he cannot wait until the finale airs. “The finale is fantastic. I can’t wait until you see it.”
Thanks to everyone submitting questions for the Tom Mison Interview. I have received over 100 and I had to narrow them down! I will be posting the interview online, so don’t freak out, you won’t miss it! While you wait, let’s see how last night’s episode of Sleepy Hollow, “Vessel” fared in the ratings!
Last time we dove into ratings was December 10th! Geesh! The Golem (Episode 10) numbers were a tick down from Episode 9, averaging a 2.1 (A18-49) with 6.5 million viewers. Not bad after taking a week off. Now, how about taking a month off? Vessel‘s ratings sailed in at a 2.2 in A18-49 with 6.4 million viewers last night.
Yesterday, we also said congrats to Barbara D’Alessandro and David Hartley, both working on ABC’s Secrets & Lies, the Aussie turned American crime drama. The big dogs are already in town. ABC has given a straight-to-series order for the show and has given the green light to a 10-episode adaptation of the upcoming Australian series. No word yet if they will continue production here after the pilot. As soon as I know, you will know!
- Best Thing to Happen in ILM 2013: Film/TV Production, Ziggy’s Opening, California Roots: Carolina Sessions.
- Best Local Independent Film: Pieces of Talent, Bound by Sea, Children of Salt
- Best Local Filmmaker: Joe Stauffer, Keith Welborn, Brannigan Carter.
- Best Blog: The Wilmywood Daily, Port City Foodies, Girls Gone Gluten Free
That just about does it for me; I will have more Wilmywood updates for you tomorrow morning (unless something breaks) and every weekday morning we do “What’s Up in Wilmywood” at 7:30am & 8:30am LIVE on Sunny 104.5. Got Scoop? Email me: email@example.com. Or message me on Wilmywood’s FB . You can also just post your comments below! Until then, that’s a wrap!!