Happy Monday my Wilmywood Peeps! Let’s start off with location, location, location!
It’s day 21 for The Choice and they are shooting over at Airlie Gardens today.
Secrets and Lies will be at one of our local favorites, Circa 1922
Sleepy Hollow shoots downtown at N Front St.
A film permit just came in. It says that Bolden‘s first on location shoot day is coming up next Tuesday on the 18th! Weather permitting of course! They will be headed to the City Club downtown! Woo Hoo!
GET YOUR SHOPPING DONE EARLY! We have ourselves a Wilmywood Sale! Get 20% off when you spend $30 or more! Just use Promo Code at checkout: 20EARLY SHOP NOW
And tonight!!! It’s Sleepy Time at 9pm on FOX –
REMINDER: Tammy, which was shot here in the summer of 2013 and was released in theaters this past summer, finally comes to your home! Own it TOMORROW on Blu-Ray and DVD. Regardless of some nasty reviews, the comedy raked in a cool $84,525,432 domestically, and $99,425,432 worldwide.
The first annual One Tree Hill convention has been announced and of course it will right here in Wilmywood. The dates have been set for March 27-29, 2015. Tickets go on sale this Friday. November 14, 2014 at 12:00pm at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside.
MOST POPULAR THIS WEEK:
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 11/06/2014 TBS Pilot for NC, HBO in Concord, and crew jobs in other states.
- WILMINGTON, NC: Crew Call for Blue Mountain State – The Movie
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 11/03/2014 Max Steel in your Happy Meal, Cullen Moss among the Walking Dead, and more
- Extras Casting Director named for Blue Mountain State!
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 11/07/2014 Sleepy Hollow, The Choice, TBS pilot and more.
- Under The Dome Returns to Wilmywood for a 3rd Season!
- NC Film and small businesses that benefit.
That just about does it for me; I will have more Wilmywood updates for you tomorrow morning (unless something breaks) and every weekday morning we do “What’s Up in Wilmywood” at 7:30am & 8:30am LIVE on Sunny 104.5. And on Thursdays during Cape Fear CW‘s Primetime News at 10! Got Scoop? Email me: email@example.com. Or message me on Wilmywood’s FB or on Twitter. You can also just post your comments below! Until then, that’s a wrap!!