HUMP DAAAYYY!!! Good Morning Wilmywood!
Under the Dome is back on the sound stages today. Shooting multiple scenes means the stars are a buzz at Screen Gems. Our new Domies Eddie Cahill and Karla Crome join our original Chester’s Mill gang on set including Mike Vogel, Aisha Hinds, Rachelle LeFevre, Alex Koch, Dean Norris, Britt Robertson...well pretty much all of our favorites! WELCOME BACK!
Our new members Sherry Stringfield and Grace Victoria Cox will be heading to Wilmywood super soon. Welcome to the Chester’s Mill Family!
ABC’s Secrets and Lies is back in Porters Neck again today, look forward to more hotness, Ryan Phillippe is back on set. And speaking of which, the social butterfly that is producer Aaron Kaplan is back to tweeting shots from set…
Bill Cosby‘s “Far From Finished Tour” at Odell Williamson Auditorium is sold out for the 7pm show, BUT are now on sale for a 3:30pm matinee on April 6th! Tickets prices $67 & $77 (Plus applicable service fees and NC sales tax) GET TICKETS NOW. Still to this day, his comedy show Himself is my all time favorite. And I think so many who grew up in the 80s look to The Cosby Show for a little parenting school. So brilliant!
1) Producers Neil Meron and Craig Zadan also found a way to help the Academy acknowledge Sarah Jones, the camera operator whose death has raised the issue of set safety, in the broadcast, which was greeted with an uptick in ratings. READ NOW
2) The parents of the young camera assistant killed in the train accident on the Georgia set of “Midnight Rider,” as well as an injured hairstylist who survived it, reveal harrowing and graphic new details. “I saw my life, my kids, my family, all of it before me,” says the hairstylist. “I was sure I was going to die.” READ NOW
3) Exclusive Interview With Parents of ‘Midnight Rider’ Victim Sarah Jones: Elizabeth, tells THR, “A dollar mark cannot be put on stealing a shot at the risk of someone’s life.” READ NOW
The folks at pledgetosarah.org are asking you to Take the Pledge! This is not about crews, or cast, or production, or us, or them,” it states. “It’s about everyone on a production. Be safe and be aware. No exceptions. Safety is the responsibility we accept every time we step on a set and it only works if we all have each other’s backs – because no one wants to have to explain to a friend’s loved one why they didn’t speak up.” TAKE THE PLEDGE NOW
LOOKING FOR THOSE FILM=JOB STICKERS? Sunrise Broadcasting has a few. Feel free to stop by and grab you one while they last at 25 N. Kerr Ave. (near the intersection of Market and Kerr across from the new Walgreens). Offices are open from 8:30am-5:30pm M-F. Please one sticker per person please. They will run out fast! Thanks!
MOST POPULAR BLOGS THIS WEEK:
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 03/03/2014 Secrets & Lies, Under the Dome, Tributes at The Oscars
- CREW CALL: MAX STEEL NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES
- Colin Ford’s Got a Message for Wilmywood!
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 02/27/2014 Two Features Coming to NC, A Focus on Local Hires, Conjuring Sequel, Sarah Jones’ Family
- 40th Annual Saturn Awards – multiple Wilmywood Noms!
- Aimee Garcia and Shanley Caswell Join Nikki Tuscano Pilot
That just about does it for me; I will have more Wilmywood updates for you tomorrow morning (unless something breaks) and every weekday morning we do “What’s Up in Wilmywood” at 7:30am & 8:30am LIVE on Sunny 104.5. Got Scoop? Email me: email@example.com. Or message me on Wilmywood’s FB or on Twitter. You can also just post your comments below! Until then, that’s a wrap!!