Mornin! Not too much to chat about, but I have a few tidbits. Vacationland is out on 421 in Currie today before they make a company move downtown. Yesterday they dressed up another local business: The Gator Hole in Winnabow and renamed it, The Deer Hole. Nice one! LOL The TBS pilot wraps on Friday.
I am SO GLAD to see Sleepy Hollow using Old Books on Front St today! I know they will be in front of the building for sure, so you should be able to get a nice glimpse of them filming.
Bolden is back at their Stages in Rocky Point.
Blue Mountain State officially wrapped over the weekend. I am looking forward to this as they used The Conjuring house for their “frat” house in Currie. Love that!
Director Ross Katz and the post production team are already hard at work editing The Choice. Looks like they got some gorgeous footage. This Sparks flick will definitely be a show piece for Wilmywood tourism!
MOST POPULAR THIS WEEK:
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 12/09/2014 – Rumors from the Lot, Locations and More.
- New NC Tech Company on Hollywood’s A List
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 12/03/2014 – Natalie Zea is back, the locations, the irony
- THE WILMYWOOD DAILY – 12/02/2014 – Two casting calls of note.
- Wilmington, NC – CREW CALL: TBS’ Vacationland
- Extras Casting Director named for Blue Mountain State!
That just about does it for me; I will have more Wilmywood updates for you tomorrow morning (unless something breaks) and every weekday morning we do “What’s Up in Wilmywood” at 7:30am & 8:30am LIVE on Sunny 104.5. And on Thursdays during Cape Fear CW‘s Primetime News at 10! Got Scoop? Email me: email@example.com. Or message me on Wilmywood’s FB or on Twitter. You can also just post your comments below! Until then, that’s a wrap!!